Fees, Charges & Medicare
- All Eligible Consultations are Bulk Billed to Medicare
- Some additional fees apply for services that are not yet covered by Medicare. Our staff will be pleased to explain these fees.
Spectacles, Sunglasses and Contact Lenses
- All Complete Glasses come with a second pair free *Conditions apply
- We offer value options for all spectacles and contact lenses.
- We offer a Price Match Promise for all spectacles and contact lenses.* conditions apply
- Spectacles are provided at no cost for patients covered by Veterans Affairs.
Spectacles and contact lenses are provided at no cost for patients covered by Veterans Affairs. Our staff will be pleased to advise you on your entitlement.
Spectacles for the Disadvantaged
Often there are people with a need for spectacles but who are not able to afford the cost, or part of it. As a community Service Eyecare Plus Mooloolaba provides access to the Qld Government Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme to their patients. Please talk to our staff and they will be pleased to explain the eligibility requirements and how to make an application.
Private Health Funds
At Eyecare Plus we accept all Health Funds. We offer two pairs of glasses no Gap or if you would like a quality pair of glasses your health fund will contribute up to your annual limit and you will still be eligible for a spare pair free *.
Minimum rebate level and conditions apply.
Interested to know more? To make an appointment with our optometrist Wayne Derrick at Eyecare Plus Mooloolaba simply book online here or call 5452 5022 during business hours.